It's been (quite) a while since I sent one of these messages out to the
list.

With the release of all of our new gigabit injectors, it is time for me to
decide which products will be next out the door at PacketFlux.

We've got several products at various stages of completion, but almost all
of them I expect to be very low volume projects - the type of products we
complete just because they help fill out our product offering instead of
expecting a lot of revenue from them.   A couple of these have appeared on
the website recently - I.E. a 2 Relay, 3 Switch module, and the
voltmeter/shunt input modules.

So, what I'd love to hear is some suggestions for products PacketFlux could
build which would help you in your WISP.   I'm particularly looking for
products which if they existed would go at every one of your tower sites,
or even better at every customer location.  I know these product ideas
exist out there, and I'd love to hear them.   Feel free to throw ideas out
which are outside of the narrow niche that you think of PacketFlux fitting
into.

One final note  - there is always a query for an all-in-one tower device
which includes some mixture of ac power supply, dc-dc conversion, battery
charging/management, Ethernet switch, router, power injection, fiber
conversion, etc..   I've heard those loud and clear and am aware of that
desire.   There's work being done in-house toward something like that, but
there are many hurdles left to make it a reality.  If there's a simplified
version of this which would fit a specific, widespread, need I'd love to
hear about it, but the idea of a device you put into your rack and it
handles everything needed at a tower site is still quite a ways off for us.

So, throw your best ideas out there... I'd love to take a couple and run
with them.

-forrest