For that matter, all their spec sheets and documentation could stand to be
in one spot too.  It's better than it was (or I just know where everything
is now...), but it's still all over the place.  I'd like to see all spec
sheets and info in the same support download area with the planning tools.

Hey Cambium, let me show you my dropbox directory structure and how nice
and easy it is to find ALL the stuff... once I copy it off your website...

*/tongue-in-cheek*

-Steve D