From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Jenkins via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 11:06 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] ePMP on 2.2, run remote spectrum, can't get back in...

Cambium,

I am trying to run spectrum on an ePMP AP remotely. I changed the unit
to Spectrum Analyzer and lost access. However I can ping the unit from
the router on 169.254.1.1.

So I got out another radio and set it up in the office and the same
thing happened. It is accessible on 169.254.1.1 and 192.168.0.3, but not
that IP it originally was configured with.

The one on the tower is over an hour drive away. How do I get it back on
it original IP so I can run spectrum remotely?