I've had exactly zero complaints from any customer.  We had a couple that
had issues with the data cap , but after a little extra customer training,
they have been fine ever since.

We stress the data cap and make sure they understand it.  We also secure
their wifi even if they live in the country, so that guests cant just jump
on and help themselves.  We stress the importance of treating it like their
water or power.

Customer training is what will ensure a successful deployment.

I would highly recommend checking this out.