What's theoretical best AP throughput on 450 these days assuming 75/25?

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.

tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>

On Oct 10, 2014, at 6:42 PM, Colin Stanners via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

I'll wait to comment until I test 13.2, thank you all again for your good work.

On Oct 10, 2014 3:15 PM, "Sriram Chaturvedi via Af"