Cool, I couldn’t even find it on my reseller’s website.  What frequency did you
get, I assume probably 5 GHz?

From: Steve Utick via Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:32 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trango coming back to unlicensed pmp/ptp with ACbasedsystem

The PTP450's are shipping now, we got ours last week.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Ken Hohhof via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Are they shipping product, or just datasheets and Powerpoints?  Is it like
Mimosa, and Cambium PTP450, announced but not seen in the wild?  Are objects in
mirror closer than they appear?

  Our industry needs a Steve Jobs, someone who announces the product you didn’t
even know yet that you desperately needed, and has it in stores the next day.
No, not the product you could already buy, but at a disruptive new price.  That
would be like the OnePlus One – the phone you want but now you can afford it.