s/SINCGARS

ugh, no more emails for me today... throwing in the towel :/

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 10/14/2014 07:44 AM, Josh Reynolds via Af wrote:
It's not like a SCINGARS hop/10ms or anything. You can try pushing it till around 15/1500, but the biggest problem is that clients who drop association for whatever reason will have problems reconnectingif given only a short window to authenticate and sync.

I hop I was fairly clear in what I just said. It's early Vegas time and there were a lot of open bars and drinks exchanged last night...