*From:* Paul McCall via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:13 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Downtilt tool

We have upgraded a bunch of towers to ePMP (2.4) are finding we are going to really be more exacting with our downtilts to avoid spectrum overlap… more than we did with 100 series, because of the SNR requirements. I assume 2.4 450 would have similar requirements.

So, I want to map out my down-tilt plans . Is there a good online tool for this?

Paul McCall, Pres.

PDMNet / Florida Broadband

658 Old Dixie Highway

Vero Beach, FL 32962