Which is why you should use Canopy's QoS.

On 10/15/2014 3:14 PM, Travis Johnson via Af wrote:
The other issue is p2p traffic between two people on the same AP.... and if you are doing bandwidth shaping in your router, even at the tower, you will never see these packets. Or in the case the original poster asked about, that customer could keep a high-def window open of all their video cameras at the other location, using 3-4Mbps of constant traffic, and you would never see it.

Travis