Doesn’t the oil eventually eat away at the rubber?  Along those lines, stay
away from brake fluid…..  (ducking).

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Lubricant for pulling wire in conduit?

I know a guy (looking at shoes) who may have dumped a quart of motor oil into a
conduit once

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

What is the diameter of the pipe?

I prefer to tie a plastic baggie to a lightweight pull string, then use a shop
vacuum to suck it through.
Then use the string to pull the wire.

-----Original Message----- From: cstanners--- via Af