Yes, in this case the MT interface reported successfully negotiating 100 Full,
but never counted any rcv packets.

From: Adam Moffett via Af
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:23 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] some devices won't talk to RB2011 GigE ports?

Well....autonegotiation failures happen sometimes, but typically those work ok
when you force the speed on the link.  In the case I'm thinking of, we could
not get a working link no matter what.  It was quite awhile ago now, but I
think it would report a link was up while the input counters never climbed
above 0.

  We have a couple devices that don't work with Mikrotik devices at all.
Putting a switch in between fixes it
  but not ideal.