get p9 ap's
they don't use dfs.
the only thing I can use in my area.

roland

> We are starting to see a lot more DFS detections on 5.2 AP's. We never used to
have this problem. Recent upgrades to firmware seem to be making this a more
sensitive detection. I have one tower tonight with 6 new FSK sectors that are
on abcabc layout. The sectors in this layout have radar detection on this tower
at various times in the last 20 minutes on both sector c radios and on the
second sector B. I am also seeing this happen on towers where we have recently
replaced connectorized AP's due to lightining damage where it was not a problem
before. we are running 13.1.3 on all of these radios. What aremy options here.
I cant just stop using 5.2 for APs???

Craig <