Running fiber and copper wire separately gets you the same function with lower
cost.  Having both in one cable is nice but are you will to pay extra to
combine them?

If so, companies are waiting for your order.  Commscope and RFS are the players
in this cable type for the Cellular carrier tower market.  At the recent OSP
show I talked with Dan Tomica at Cablecon and looked at a sample cable they had
on display.  He implied he is cheaper.  I told him WISPs would like something
like this.  I think he said they could do a custom cable in as little a 5k ft
but obviously the price would be lower per foot with a bigger order.  So you
need to decide what you want.  SM?  MM?  How many strands?  How many
conductors?  What gauge?  Gel?  Water block thread?  Strength members?  Jacket
material?  Armor?  Let us know what price you get.  Maybe you can put together
a buying consortium.

http://www.cablcon.com/pdf/088_Cablcon%20Bro_FibertoAntennaFTTAFTTx.pdf

PC

Blaze Broadband