From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Tushar Patel via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:09 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Speedtest replacements?

I would say one time price of about $500, all data saved on local mysql.  May
charge operator for hosting if they want to do it that way. If you do come up
with new upgrade then charge about $250 for upgrade.

Thanks,

Tushar Patel

512-257-1077

www.westernbroadband.com <http://www.westernbroadband.com/>