We have done a 50+ unit ePMP forklift yesterday/today and are having some
issues right at the edge of the 90 degree sector coverage.  We have the sectors
installed at 0,90,180, 270 degrees  - very precisely - we had great landmarks
to use for a guide at each degree)

(week signals right at these spots - 40 to 50 degree, 130 to 140 degree, 220 to
230 degree, and 310 to 320 degree areas), starting at about the 3 mile point
and moving outward.

My understanding is that this same sector can be used as a 120 degree sector as
well (I guess with an extra 3dB or rolloff), so I am surprised that we are
seeing these issues on the fringe of 90 degree coverage.

Anybody else having issues like this?

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway