From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof via Af
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 11:05 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Employee damaging equipment

Being wrong never stopped someone from filing a lawsuit.

You’d think at least it would keep them from finding a lawyer to take the case
on contingency.  But most lawsuits are settled out of court anyway.  I think
some lawyers wouldn’t know what to do if they actually had to go to trial
rather than just send threatening letters.

There’s a politically connected law firm Vrdolyak Law Group here in Chicago
(specializing in personal injury and workmans comp cases) that runs radio ads
telling you to ask your law firm when was the last time they actually litigated
a case in front of a jury.
http://www.vrdolyak.com/?menu=radio