I have found the issue which I believe is a system bug. The Device Name found under Configuration|System was set to GilbertGutierrez(1107). When I shortened it to 1107 it grabbed a lease. So the issue was either the parentheses or the length, I am not sure which. Who would know that the device name would cause an issue with a DHCP lease.

Gilbert