We have bought lots of used tower from ham radio guys, they dont usually go
above 45g though but you might find something.
On Oct 24, 2014 10:56 PM, "Paul McCall via Af" <[email protected]> wrote:

>  I have a need to build 4 80 ft. and 2 60 ft. un-guyed  towers on the
> cheap .
>
>
>
> I was thinking of some used 65G tower pieces that I can easily do 80 feet
> unguyed.  Not seeing much out there that is reasonable.  I emailed several
> companies that I found on google but no one seemed to have stock (on the
> ground) of used pieces.
>
>
>
> Anybody know of some good sources for this?
>
>
>
> Paul McCall, Pres.
>
> PDMNet / Florida Broadband
>
> 658 Old Dixie Highway
>
> Vero Beach, FL 32962
>
> 772-564-6800 office
>
> 772-473-0352 cell
>
> www.pdmnet.com
>
> [email protected]
>
>
>

Reply via email to