to you design guys, the chucks in particular
theoretically, not a "it cant be done because it hasnt been done"

If you were tasked to design a component, strictly a proof of concept
component, size, power consumptive, relative cost aside.

The only requirement being dynamic adaptability to channel size. So If You
are using a 5 mhz channel, it filters to the 5mhz channel, 10 to ten, and
its not center channel dependent. 200mhz in its spread.

Not a single response of why it couldnt be done

It does not have to be mechanical