You mean a total of two dishes and four radios, not per side, right?

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Eric Kuhnke via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 9:24:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cheapest Full duplex / Full Gig licensed radio currently

For 24 GHz, the Trango Stratalink24 will also work. Your pricing may vary
depending on your relationship with Trango. It can operate in a two dish, two
OMT, four radio head configuration for 1.5 Gbps full duplex (1024QAM, 100 MHz
wide channel if I remember right). One link is 750 Mbps.

Could save money on tower rent vs. a four dish, four radio head approach for H
& V, depending on your monthly costs.