From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Robert Haas via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aerohive AP's

The other schools in the area have them. Like Mike stated none have had
anything bad to say nor anything good to say.
The district went to all chrome books and they are saturating their AP's (my
guess from the symptoms he was describing). Unfortunately they use a consultant
group for their E-Rate RFQ's and we can't talk to the school directly without
our bid being rejected.

Because the RFQ names those AP's I don't think we can bid any other products
but the project as a whole is to re-wire a couple of buildings, move the
infrastructure to Gige and place the AP's.