From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Darin Steffl via Af
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 9:43 AM
To: memb...@wispa.org; af@afmug.com; Principal WISPA Member List
Subject: [AFMUG] ePMP PTP mode access point

Hey guys,

I went back and looked at the emails about the ePMP PTP product and it includes
a 25 db dish and radio for about $200. The radio is said to be the $500 sync AP
with GPS disabled. Is there ANY way we can order the PTP radio now with GPS
disabled instead of waiting for December to roll around for shipping? Could we
use the Sync AP's we have and put on PTP firmware or something? Or can we order
the sync AP at the PTP price and have cambium disable GPS with firmware or
something?

Just looking forward to using them as backhaul radios since UBNT doesn't have
DFS open on any new AC products yet.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi