We gave our technicians Plantronics wireless headsets... The main downfall
we've seen with them is that after a short time, the headset goes to
"sleep" and takes an extra second or two to re-connect to the base and pick
the call up, otherwise, the techs that use them are pleased with the
performance and ease of them. If you do decide to go with wireless ones,
make sure they come with lifters, otherwise it's pick up the phone and
press the button on the headset to pick up, and push the button and hang
the phone back on the hook when done. It can become a bit tedious depending
on the use of the headsets...

Nicholas Eastman
Royell Communications, Inc.
(217) 965-3699