I had an AP die on the tower. Okay, that needs to be investigated, but that's
not why I'm here now. I upgraded all three firmwares to 2.2 (primary, secondary
and GPS). I configure the unit (while plugged into a dual pol omni). I take it
up the tower and swap it out. Everything lights up. I go to the ground to
double check everything. Ethernet light blinking away... no pings. I find out
that somehow between configuring it at home and taking it up the tower... it
reverted back to 1.0.3. I upgrade it to 2.2 again (GPS didn't need it, but both
other firmware banks did). All of the settings are still there. Okay, weird....

However, the client keeps dropping. I'm finally able to capture the screen when
there's stuff on it (attached)... -73 signal (IIRC, it was a fair amount above
the noise). 100% link quality. 15% link capacity. MCS2 for uplink and downlink.
Link drops. Comes back 15 - 20 seconds later.

WTF?

http://www.ics-il.com