Why replace?  We just use electrical tape to keep the radomes on.
FWIW, LMG say they will fix these.  I assume not for free though.

On 10/31/2014 3:56 PM, Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
This is the old style 120* sector in a tubular radome. Up since 2005, this is one of my first 3 Canopy APs. It has been VERY windy here since last night. If that 450 AP had FSK compatibility mode, I could just move the subscribers over, unfortunately I would have to buy 30 SMs and go swap them all out. Drats. I guess we're replacing the Cyclone tomorrow. Too windy to climb today.

You almost can't see the E-W roads for all the corn trash blowing out of the recently harvested fields and across the roads. I expected to see some cows and tractors blowing around too.