Relative to a Rocket M5AC PTP setup, or Mikrotik 802.11ac boards & good
quality dishes (Jirous 32dB high performance), it is more expensive.

However, as a 256QAM radio when compared to a PTP600 or PTP650
connectorized, it's much less expensive.

I guess the question cannot really be answered yet, since the people who
are beta testing MIMOSA radios are still under NDA. When they're available
to purchase we'll know how they perform in a fixed TDD channel vs. much
less expensive competing radios.