When I was a teenager I did Pizza Delivery… also did it when I was in the
Marines after hours to make some extra money.  I loved the job in general.

Sunday during football is also prime time.  Monday night can be good during the
game but you only want the hour before and then up to about half time.

Choose the right store and location though.  I ended up quitting the job when I
was in the Marines after only a month because the store I delivered for mostly
hit low income areas.  After my fifth time of receiving literally no tip… and
driving into neighborhoods where I didn’t feel safe (saying a lot for a 19 year
old cocky Marine) I gave up.

Also, never leave your car running and walk away from it.  I’ve seen more than
my fair share of pizza delivery drivers have their cars stolen because then ran
back into the store or left the car running at the crub.

Daniel White | Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell:

(303) 746-3590