Might want to look into allowing different size channels. As I mentioned, the
AF5 does it.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bruce Collins via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 10:04:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PTP650

Hi Mike,

You are correct. The PTP 650 supports what we call ‘split frequency operation’
which assigns a Tx frequency separate from the Rx frequency. Both Tx and Rx
frequencies must be the same channel bandwidth.

This is useful in cases where there is localized noise at one end of a link OR
in cases where FDD spectrum is allocated and the goal is to mimic FDD support
(clearly not a N. America requirement).

Regards,

Bruce

Bruce Collins