Is anyone looking at both these options?  Pros and cons of one vs
other?  Throughput, Sync, Interference, spectrum efficiency, cost etc?

What I really wander is can you bond two non adjacent 10MHZ channels
with Telrad to make a 20MHZ channel?  I know you cannot with 450 and
it might become very useful down the road.  Right now with 450 and a
perfect connection on a 20MHZ channel we can do around 80Mbps
downstream per sector.  With a 10MHZ channel and not so perfect
connections that is really getting cut back.

Also, right now we can do ABAB quite easily with 450 gear.  With LTE
can we do AAAA where spectrum is scarce?