Not that I can find. The only things I found snmp-ish were the config files and the snmpd. It's running some flavor of linux. When I run nmap from outside, it shows port 161 not open, but on the other hand other CPEs of the same model show the same thing (and they're working).

uname -a returns this:

   uname -a
   Linux <hostname> 2.6.32.60 #1 Wed Oct 1 16:43:27 EEST 2014 mips unknown

bp