From: Ken Hohhof via Af
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] New Cambium setup

Mike, you mean naming it community.domain.com?  Or making it attractive to hang
out?

Why does it feel like Cambium=Microsoft and Ubiquiti=Apple?  And
community.ubnt.com has kind of a white-on-white Apple look to it, while
community.cambiumnetworks.com with the colored tiles has kind of a Microsoft
look to it.

I am reminded of Stephen Colbert’s quip the other day that in 2 years,
Microsoft’s CEO will come out as gay.