http://www.peplink.com/products/balance/

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via Af
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 9:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cheap and dirty bonding

Thanks, lots to digest.

From: Rory Conaway via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 9:44 AM

To: af@afmug.com

Then if budget allows it, just buy new ones.  Peplink is one the absolute best
for this application.  The support multiple redundant links and best path
analysis.  We have used them for 10 years with zero issues.  The biggest one I
have is the 710 but the newer ones are even faster.  For corporate application,
set and forget and you don’t need a network person to set them up, manage, or
monitor them.   They are really simple.  If you want to log into one and see
it, let me know.

Rory