I have been asked what the feasibility is of us developing a controller
that can control some servos and relays to control a few things in a comm
building. Basically be able to turn the lights on and off, monitor the
temperature, turn on a heater, and control a magnetic door lock. The
products are all lined out for controlling each of those but we need a
controller that can deal with the IO and be able to be run from a webpage.

My first though was Arduino or Beagleboard. Anyone have any experience with
these things that could recommend a platform to build off of? The basic
requirements are ethernet interface, a number of digital and analog IO
connections and the ability to communicate with a web-server backend.

-Ty