Well, I can't get it to happen on either the Zyxel or Netgear managed switches I have. Nor on the MT CCR running in the server room right now (which has two AF24's and one AF5 links running live on it and the errors appear here and at the routers on the other ends).

BUT.. this is a single spare unit running on the bench, no RF link up. Which I have no way around because, 1) I don't have another unit, and 2) it's indoors and AF24's no likey that anyway.