I really wish I would stop reading comments, but they're kinda like a train
wreck. It amazes me how short sighted people are in thinking this kind of
regulation is going to be a good thing for them. The only thing I can see
it doing is burdening the small guys out of business, decreasing
competition and very likely raising the cost of service.