Offer free training, I mean.. Not hire Scrooge McDuck.

------ Original message------From: Tyler Treat via Af Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2014
5:58 PMTo: af@afmug.com;Subject:Re: [AFMUG] Customer routers
Probably better turnout for training sessions.   Actually, include free
training with purchase and you'll need to hire Scrooge McDuck to count all the
coin.

Tyler TreatCorn Belt Technologies, Inc.
tyler.treat@cornbelttech.com___________________________