This is amazing.  Thanks.  What’s interesting to me is how little bandwidth
torrents are using.  I can put up 10 people and 2 of them are using torrents
almost immediately.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser via Af
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:10 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] procera results

i am not blocking/shaping anything right now, that bar graph is only showing
the top 10 results right now

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820

http://www.wavelinc.com

tel. 419-562-6405

fax. 419-617-0110

On Nov 11, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Rory Conaway via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

        Kurt, are you blocking or shaping any torrents?  I don’t see that in
your chart.

        Rory