I don't think I'll send just one SM to Paul, but had I known about this, I
might have kept others for maybe a batch send.  Great to know it's
repairable - I'll put it on the shelf.  Does this happen with the 450's or
is it an FSK only thing?

I'd still like to know what can cause it, if it was something within my
control I'd like to avoid doing it again in the future!

-Steve D