I have a SyncInjector H1 on an old Base-1 and I get the same thing for the exp. description. It happened when I renamed some of the SyncInjector related binary or analog items. It works, so I just left it alone.

Mine is running 24-Apr-14. That's a firmware load Forrest sent me to debug some detection issues.

Also, when I refresh the String I/O, the base unit crashes and the HW watchdog recovers it. I haven't had any time to mess with it or email Forrest about it.