not the worst website i've ever looked at.  i'd have some faith in them.  had
any response from trying to contact them?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: timothy steele via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Cc: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 6:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can anyone service this area?

  There is only 1 WISP in that area http://www.wiretower.net/

  I have yet to hear back from them and don't know if there even any good or
what speeds they offer

  There installation pics scare me using indoor wall mounts outside..

  —
  Sent from Mailbox

  On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 2:44 AM, CBB - Jay Fuller via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

    Gotta love rural america :)
    Afraid I don't know of any WISPs close to there....its a three hour drive
for me....

    Might try Monstor Broadband - probably two hours for them