MTCNA+ Training event in Orlando, FL. Dec 8-12, 2014. This training is NOT the "standard" Mikrotik training. It covers way more than the standard training outline.

The hotel is releasing my room block today, so you should register for the hotel (at least) today. Airline prices are climbing as well. See http://store.wispgear.net/ for details on what is covered in this training event.

If you are a WISPA member, be sure to contact me before you purchase and I will provide you with a discount code to use. My phone number is below, or you can contact me at but...@butchevans.com. Thank you for your time and God Bless!

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979