On 11/14/2014 02:53 PM, Nate Burke via Af wrote:
I know the short answer is 'Don't' but let's pretend for a minute I
don't have an option.  (Mikrotik router, Grandstream 6102 PBX)

I have a trunk setup to the carrier, and I am doing a DST-NAT rule for
all traffic from the carrier's IP Address to the Internal IP of the
Grandstream.  I am also dst-nat all UDP ports 8766-35000 traffic to the
grandstream.  After a few minutes an incoming call will have 1 way
audio, but then the next call right after that will be fine.    I do
have the NAT settings set in the grandstream.

It seems like I'm just missing something simple to keep it working all
the time.  Any pointers?

Ensure that the ALG helper is turned of. IP->Firewall->Service Ports (turn off the SIP app)

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979