Are you seeing any pause frames or Rx overflows on either end? I had this problem recently with a new AF5 link. Tx pause and Rx overflows were through the roof. The MikroTik ports were set to auto/auto flow control and the radios had flow control disabled, but the MT ports were still sending Tx pause frames (which might be normal behavior). I had to set flow control off/off on both interfaces to get it to stop. Now there are no pause frames and very little Rx overflows. I'm not even sure why the interfaces had auto flow control enabled since the default is off/off. Probably me screwing with stuff and not remembering. Either that or lingering v5 config, I don't know.