From: "Paul McCall via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 12:20:15 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] Working with Crown Castle vs. American Tower

We have 3 Crown Castle towers that we have had since 2003. Started around $ 500
per month for 4 sectors and 2 BHs back then. Rent escalations plus now having 6
sectors on it now, have brought the rent up to around $ 1000/month. We are
exploring our other options for new towers.

Two of the ideal locations are Crown Castle sites and I called them. My CC rep
sent me all the standard fee sheets - $ 5K and up etc. and high rents.

Has anyone got any precedence for pricing with CC where they have become
competitive to someone like American Tower and their 4WISP program? A.T. starts
at $ 500 for 2 3ft BHs and 4 Sectors. A premium tower, as they call it, can
have a $ 100 to $ 150 uptick, but that still seems reasonable.

Thoughts?

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway