I've deployed a few customers with RB951's, I've heard back from a couple that complain about random issues with them, clients disconnecting, etc. I marked them up to baby monitor interference/too far away from the AP, etc. Over the weekend, I needed to extend a drop to the next room, so I threw a 951 in until I could get a cable run. No other wifi reached this part of the building. I had the 951 configured for 20mhz b/g/n, and I couldn't keep the wireless connected even right next to the AP. It had about 70% packet loss and 200-300ms ping times when it worked. After troubleshooting and trying different channels and even another 951, I disabled 'N' so that it was only b/g. Packetloss went away, and connection was rock solid. Could this have been caused by a Radio issue, or is there an problem with 802.11 N in the 951's? ROS 6.21.

Nate