We have received several reports of issues with PTP230's running 13.2.  We are
working on determining a  root cause for this problem now.  We apologize for
the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mark Radabaugh via Af
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PTP230 and 13.2

On 11/18/14, 1:21 PM, Matt via Af wrote:
>> Dump files sent to you already.   May potentially be hardware issues or
>> something unique to our network.   I did try plugging it into the network at
>> the office and it does not reboot.   I'll try it, and possibly another unit
>> upgraded to 13.2, at a noisier spot on the network and see what happens.
> Have you tried another one yet?
Yep - does the same thing when seeing the overall L2 network, reboots a couple
of seconds after the Ethernet link goes active.

It does not do it on a smaller segment of our network, so it's likely a
specific packet type, the quantity or type of vlans, or the number of MAC
addresses.  When I get a chance I'll grab a pcap of the traffic that makes it
reboot and send it to Cambium (probably tomorrow).

Mark

--
Mark Radabaugh
Amplex