Dont want to start a Apple/MS discussion. We use Windows just because of this.
Winbox, Cnut, Radwin Manager, Dude, …

Von: Josh Luthman via Af
Gesendet: ‎Freitag‎, ‎21‎. ‎November‎ ‎2014 ‎21‎:‎29
An: Josh Luthman via Af

yes that's what i'm doing but i'd like for more of our office staff to be
able to access CNUT and installing parallels and keeping windows working
properly is an arduous task.

much easier to just run a native Mac app (well Java actually) than to fire
up winblows etc etc.

there's a linux version so i don't see why it'd be difficult to make a mac
version.