Vinyl 3/8" labels with the split in the middle. My middle split never seems to come apart without using a fingernail or something similar.

On 11/25/2014 12:27 PM, CARL PETERSON via Af wrote:
We have one. Do your labels have the split down the center of the backing? We just pinch the two edges together until the backing splits and then peel it off. Which labels are you using in it?