From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Joe via Af
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 1:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] PTP400 to PTP450 comparison?

Has anyone played with direct comparisons of swapping a PTP400 out directly for
the PTP450, keeping existing antennas in place?

Anything on noise floor / power level / throughput / distance on the PTP400
compared to the Link Planner, and then changed out to the PTP450 with same
measurements?

The first person to send me excellent qualified / quantified data I’ll paypal
you $100 so we don’t have to do all that work ourselves in the cold.

Has to be complete & factual… no guess work, we have armchair engineers too.