Whoops. Looks like I left out an "it". I'm distracting myself from a nerve wracking Alabama/Auburn game.

Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
It took me a minute to realize when you said you dumped in the woods, you were referring to oil.

-----Original Message----- From: Jay Weekley via Af
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT I must be bored today

When I was a kid we just dumped in woods behind the house but someone
decided that was environmentally unfriendly.

The biggest problem with home oil changes is getting rid of the oil. I used to do it but every time I would go to Auto Zone, Checker, etc… Their oil drum was always full. I finally gave up and just get the free car wash when I do it.